Pet Emergency & Urgent Care
Like people, pets can experience accidents and injuries requiring emergency care.
Our personnel is well-prepared for emergency circumstances, and we understand that every second counts. Our staff provides outstanding high-quality emergency veterinary treatments to dogs and cats in and around Wellington, from emergency operations to diagnostics.
Urgent Care Services
- It is not essential to make an appointment. Please contact ahead if possible so that we can be ready for you when you come. Walk-ins are always welcome.
- Your pet will be thoroughly examined upon arrival, either in an exam room or in our treatment area, and you will be given papers to complete.
- If there are other pets in the hospital, we will stabilize and prioritize them all depending on our experience, training, and the nature of their emergencies. We understand how difficult it is to wait in an emergency, but please know that each and every pet we see is important to us. Please show your support for other pet owners and their animals. Thank you so much for your patience!
- Following your pet’s evaluation, a member of our staff will meet down with you to discuss your pet’s condition as well as our doctor’s recommended treatment options and expenses. When the doctor has the time, they will come to see you and answer any questions you may have. At this point, payment is due.
- If your pet requires overnight care, we will prepare them for transfer to a Fort Collins 24-hour facility.
Urgent Care Hours
Thu & Fri: 7:00 PM – 10 PM
Sat: 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Sun: 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM